ENTRY【Registration Period】Register by October 31
日米親善リレーマラソン in 岩国 2018 2ndが開催！
- 2018.11.13 大会ボランティア急募！
- 2018.11.10 「U.S.A.」をみんなで踊ろう！
- 2018.10.31 お問い合わせ多数につきエントリー期間延長！
- 2018.08.18 本日（8月18日）10時よりRUNNETにてエントリー開始！
- 2018.07.11 日米親善リレーマラソン2018 2nd in 岩国 開催についてのお知らせ
- 2018.05.09 大会公式映像を公開しました！
- 2018.03.18 ご参加ありがとうございました!!
- 2018.03.09 ランナー登録と参加案内メールについて
- 2018.03.07 チームリストを公開しました!!
- 2018.03.01 エントリーを終了しました
- 2018.02.21 参加賞（マフラータオル）のデザインが決定しました！
- 2017.12.29 エントリー受付中！
- 2017.12.27 大会エントリーは明日（12月28日）朝10時よりRUNNETにて
- 2017.12.27 大会公式サイトを公開しました
Iwakuni Friendship Relay Marathon 2018 2nd
Sunday, December 2, 2018, 10 AM -
To provide an opportunity for participants to strengthen relationships with their family members, friends, colleagues, and neighbors through fun activities as well as strengthen the bond between the U.S. and Japan.
Iwakuni Corporation Association
Iwakuni Athletic Association, Iwakuni Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Marine Corps Air Station Iwakuni
Special course in 55FIELD (about 1.4km/lap)
- open to all genders and ages 6 and above
- Female Only
- up to three families per team
- ages 6-12, need to be accompanied by their parent(s), one to two parents must participate in running
- combination of Japanese and foreign nationals
Duration of Race
Maximum Number of Teams
250 teams (first-come, first-serve); a team can consist of 5-15 runners
Ages 6 and older who can run a lap without parental support.
Participants are not permitted to run carrying a child in their arms, on their backs, or using baby carriers. Jogging Strollers are not permitted.
Runners who are blind or with disabilities are welcome to participate in the race and must have a partner to provide assistance. However, service dogs and wheelchairs are not permitted on the running course.
¥2,000 per person, ¥1,200 for ages 15 and younger
Top three teams in each category
Top six teams in International category and for best costumes
18 August, 2018 - 31 October, 2018
For Marine Corps Air Station Personnel Please make sure to read the rules and policy prior to registering.
Registration Method for Marine Corps Air Station Iwakuni Personnel Please register and pay fees at any of the IronWorks gym front desks.
【主な記録】J1通算：258試合出場 41得点 J2通算：77試合出場 24得点
- Parking area opens
- 8:00 - 9:30
- Check-in starts
- Opening Ceremony
- Race starts
- Race ends
- Awards Ceremony
- Event concludes
- One team will consist of 5-15 runners.
- Each runner needs to complete at least one whole lap before exchanging a sash to the next runner.
2.How to Check In
- Team captain is requested to check in during the designated check-in time. Please submit the finalized team roster and Hold Harmless Agreement forms from all of the team members. A sash, bibs, and souveniers for his/her team will be given.
- Runners can be added to your team during the event. Please come to the check-in booth and submit the Hold Harmless Agreement form to get registered.
- Team captain must be 18 years old or older. For Kids teams, team captain must be a parent, who will be participating in running.
- Team captain is required to check in his/her team.
- Modifications to the team roster is accepted. However, due to the entrance fee amount differences, replacing a member ages 15 or younger with a new member ages 16 or older and vice versa is not permitted. You may replace members within the same age group.
Please submit the finalized roster when checking in.
- After registering, request to change the category will not be accepted.
- After registering, runners can be added. Total number of runners cannot exceed 15 per team. Please submit the finalized roster when checking in.
- The event organizer reserves the right to modify the course or cancel the race at any time due to inclement weather, natural disaster, or accidents, as well as whether or not to give refunds for the modification or cancellation. Any determinations on such matters will be posted on the official event website.
- Please be mindful of your health conditions and participate in the race at your own responsibility.
- Please ensure that your families and team members read and agree to the event policies and regulations prior to registering.
- The event organizer collects participants' personally identifiable information that is needed to conduct the event.
- PII collected is used only for the purposes below.
- To manage the event and provide better service.
- To notify the participants on other events and plans that will be hosted by the organizer.
- To reply to questions and comments received from participants or their representatives.
- The event organizer will manage the collected PII strictly by properly securing it at every possible measure.
- The event organizer will protect the collected PII from risks such as unauthorized access, destruction, and alteration.
- The event organizer will not release the collected PII except for the cases below.
- Permission to release PII is given by the owner of the information himself/herself.
- Release of PII is required by law enforcement.
- Release of PII is necessary to protect someone's life, health, or property and gaining permission from the owner of the information is difficult.
- Please contact the event organizer if you have any questions regarding our privacy/PII policies.
- The purpose of this event is to strengthen friendship between U.S. and Japan. Political activities of any type or costumes that are against the U.S.-Japan goodwill, specific race, or religion are prohibited.
- Water and sports drinks will be provided with no charge at water station.
- During the race, running paths will remain open for public use. Please be mindful of other users.
- Participants are requested to prepare for possible change in weather.
- Usage of picnic mats, tarps, tents, etc. is allowed in the designated areas only.
- If using picnic mats, tarps, tents, etc., please put enough weights so that they will not be blown away by winds.
- Please take your trash home with you.
- Smoking at the Atago Sports Complex is prohibited other than the designated smoking areas.
- Parking space is limited, carpooling is highly recommended.
- It is recommended to get a medical check prior to the event; patricipate at your own responsibility following your doctor's guidance.
- In case or injuries or sickness during the event, the event officials will apply first aid following set procedures.
- In case or injuries or sickness during the event, the event officials will not be held accountable for their ways of applying first aid or progress of injuries or sickness.
- The organizer will have insurance for all the participants, but please note that the insurance coverage is limited.
- Participants will be responsible for their personal belongings.
- The organizer will not be responsible for any accidents, illness, and lost or stolen items.
- Please follow the event organizer's directions on safety management and event operation.
- Falsification of information, obstruction of event, disruption to public order, offensive behaviors against community and cultural decency standards are prohibited. If any of these types of behaviors is found, the individual/team will be eliminated from the current and future races.
- If eliminated from the race because of falsification of information, obstruction of event, disruption to public order, offensive behaviors against community and cultural decency standards; no refunds or compensation will be given.
- Each participant agrees to have his/her participation in this event videotaped and photographed, and waives and releases all rights to said videotapes and photographs (and personal information that associates with the images such as name, age, gender etc.) to the organizer and its partners for their exclusive use for publicity of this event.
- If the sash with timing device is not returned at the conclusion of the event or broken by negligence of team members, 4,320 yen will be charged to the team.